Smartwool takes the midlayer game to the next level with the Smartloft-X 60 Vest. This vest is made for high-intensity activities, with a breathable outer layer designed to block wind and stretch fabric built for ease of movement. It is the perfect vest to throw on over a long-sleeved layer for a little more warmth on your run or under a jacket for even more warmth as you head into the backcountry for your annual hut trip.
- Lightest weight of 50% recycled insulation is designed for high-intensity activities in more mild winter conditions. Helps provide thermoregulation and warmth even when wet.
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface.
- Wind-resistant panels protect against the elements.
- This product is made with repurposed, reclaimed recycled wool content as part of its construction. The percentage varies by garment.
- Stretchy secondary insulation allows for increased range of motion and superior breathability while blocking wind.
- Merino lining provides sweat and odor management.
- Adjustable elastic cording in bottom opening allows for custom fit.
- 2 zip hand pockets, 1 zip chest pocket with media cord outlet, and two internal dump pockets.