November 22nd 2018: Please note that due to the Canada Post Rotating Strike, shipping times are affected and will be slow. We cannot guarantee fast delivery times. If you would like your items shipped faster, choose Purolator Ground for online orders. For Purolator Ground we charge $80 upfront and refund you the difference if the total is less than $80. We are still offering Canada Post $10 flat rate under $150 and FREE over $150.
Read more: Canada Post Backlogs
Climb On Equipment offers free shipping for most orders of $150 or more within Canada. Not included in the free shipping offer are heavy and bulky items (i.e. bouldering pads). Please email us for a shipping quote on heavy items.
Orders with free shipping may take up to 12 business days to arrive within Canada or 15 business days to the USA (but usually less than 7 days), and will be sent by Canada Post. Due to occasional circumstances that are outside of our control (such as a weather event or postal strike), delivery time may take longer.
In the case of merchandise returns, shipping charges will not be refunded, and the return shipping costs are the responsibility of the shipper, except in cases of mistakes by Climb On Equipment. All returns require prior email authorization.
AT this time we cannot accept returns from the United States or Other Countries, unless a mistake was made by Climb On. If you are ordering from the USA please be sure that you want what you are ordering. USA sales are final sale.
Shipping within Canada
- Free shipping on orders of $150 or more, before taxes
- Orders under $150 are a flat rate of $10 plus GST (excluding bulky items)
- Single guidebooks under 500grams are $8 flat rate, all others $10 flat rate or free with $150 purchase
- Orders shipped Standard Post within Canada.
- Orders must meet Canada Post size and weight requirements (no dimension greater than 1m and must weight less than 30kg). Oversize items, such as bouldering pads or skis do not qualify for flat rate shipping, email us for quote on the real cost.
- Most orders will be processed in store within 1-2 business days in addition to the Canada Post delivery time your item may take 4-12 days to arrive at your location.
- Taxes are applied to the destination province.
Want your package delivered faster? Select Purolator Ground.
You will be charged $80 CAD upfront. We will REFUND the difference if the shipping cost is less than $80. In addition, we will pay the difference if it costs over $80. You will not pay more than $80.
Free In-Store Pickup
If you want to purchase your item online and pick it up in the store at a later date, there will be no shipping charge. You will need to provide photo ID to pick up your item.
Guidebook Shipping Policy
- All guidebooks under 500grams are $8 flat rate to Canada and $15 flat rate to the USA
- For multiple guidebooks or books over 500grams the standard shipping policy applies.
- All guidebooks under 500grams are a flat rate of $15 to the USA, over 500gram and standard shipping policy applies.
In order to comply with Canadian law we must collect the applicable sales tax to the province your order is shipped to:
- British Columbia (BC) – 7% PST on merchandise plus 5% GST on merchandise and freight.
- Alberta (AB) – 5% GST merchandise and freight.
- Saskatchewan (SK) – 6% PST on merchandise plus 5% GST merchandise and freight.
- Manitoba (MB) – 8% PST merchandise. 5% GST merchandise and freight.
- Ontario (ON) – 13% HST merchandise and freight.
- Quebec (QC) – 9.975% PST merchandise and freight. 5% GST merchandise and freight.
- New Brunswick (NB) – 10% plus 5% HST merchandise and freight.
- Nova Scotia (NS) – 15% HST merchandise and freight.
- Prince Edward Island (PE) – 14% HST merchandise and freight.
- Newfoundland (NL) – 13% HST merchandise and freight.
- Northwest Territories (NT) – 5% GST merchandise and freight.
- Yukon (YT) – 5% GST merchandise and freight.
- Nunavut (NU) – 5% GST merchandise and freight.
Climb On Equipment does not collect taxes on orders shipped outside of Canada. International orders are subject to import duties, taxes, and customs processing fees, once the package reaches its destination. These fees are solely the responsibility of the receiver. Climb On cannot provide an estimate. Please contact your local customs office for more information.
|Standard||up to $150||$10||3-14 business days|
|over $150||FREE||3-14 business days|
|Express||Any dollar value||email or call for quote||2-7 business days|
|Priority||Any dollar value||email or call for quote||2-4 business days|
**Signature required upon delivery**
Bouldering Pads and other big items will be charged the real cost. Please call or email for a quote: 1-604-892-2243 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping to the USA
- All orders are shipped to the USA for a $20 flat rate, except single guidebooks under 500gram which are $15. It is difficult to accept returns from the USA, so please be sure about what you order and contact us if you really need to return something.
Orders sent to the USA are shipped by Xpresspost. Orders shipped to the USA are not charged Canadian taxes; however, all orders pass through customs and are subject to import duties, taxes, and custom processing fees. A customs invoice will arrive with your parcel or may follow in the mail. Recipients are responsible for paying these additional fees.
Climb On cannot provide an estimate. Please contact your local customs office for more information. USA Shipping Rates
Climb On Equipment will charge a flat rate of $20 for Shipping to the USA ($15 for guidebooks under 500grams), if your shipment costs less, you will get a refund, if it cost more Climb On will pay the difference. (Certain larger items such as bouldering pads skis and other bulky items are excluded). We will let you know before shipping.
For orders shipped outside of Canada or the USA, customers will be responsible for the whole shipping cost, international sales are final, we cannot accept returns.
Orders going to international destinations are shipped by Canada Post Air. International orders are subject to import duties, taxes, and customs processing fees, once the package reaches its destination. These fees are solely the responsibility of the receiver. Climb On cannot provide an estimate. Please contact your local customs office for more information.
Please contact us by phone or e-mail for a shipping estimate outside of Canada or the USA.