ALL CLIMBING EQUIPMENT IS FINAL SALE.
Climbing shoes can be returned if UNUSED.
Consignment returns: 2 days. New items: 30 days.
We understand that once in a while you may order something online that does not fit you, or does not exactly fit your needs. For orders shipped to the USA, we cannot accept returns at this time (unless the mistake is ours), if you are ordering to the USA please be sure of your purchase.
If you order from within Canada, you can change your mind and can return your item within 30 days. To return an item by mail because you changed your mind, the following rule requirements apply:
- The item has not been worn beyond trying it on for fit.
- The hang tags and all the original manufacturer's packaging are left in-tact (a 15% restocking fee may apply if the packaging is damaged or removed).
- Include a copy of the original receipt
- You are responsible for the return shipping cost. If you are shipping an item over $75, we highly suggest using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance, as we do not take responsibility for any items lost in transit.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If you are unsure of your exact size, we recommend ordering 2 items so you can try them on at home and return the one that does not fit. You will be responsible for return shipping, but at least you will get the right size!
Mailing Instructions for Returns
- Package up the item with original manufacturer's hang tags and packaging.
- Complete the RETURN FORM, and include it with your item.
- Ship the Package to the address below. We recommend keeping the package tracking number with you to make sure they've shipped the item to us.
CLIMB ON SQUAMISH
PO Box 2438 38167 2nd Ave
Squamish, BC V8B 0B6
Once we receive the item in our store...
A return authorization process will immediately begin and refund will be issued thereafter. If damage is found on the item you are returning, you will be contacted and notified. Note that refunds will take 2-5 business days to show up on your card-issuing bank.
If you have any questions about our return policy, feel free to call us during our store hours: +1 604-892-2243
Returns Within Canada
Please send your item back by the method of your choice (Canada Post is usually the cheapest). Be sure to send us a tracking number.
Returns from Outside of Canada
At this time we cannot accept international or USA returns via post. Please be sure about your purchase. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Not all gear lasts forever; some of us are especially hard on our stuff and it may have a shorter lifespan for some than for others, but if you feel that your item has worn out or broken pre-maturely or broken due to a manufacturing defect, we will process the warranty return to the manufacturer on your behalf.
We honour all warranty returns within the scope of each individual Manufacturer's Warranty policy. If you have a question about a specific item, either check the Manufacturer's Warranty policy on their own web-site or e-mail us with your question.
Salesman samples and discounts may not have a Manufacturer's Warranty. We offer a 90 day in-store defect guarantee.
When applying for a warranty replacement or repair please contact us at email@example.com. Include the item name, size, color, a few photographs, and a short paragraph about what has happened to the item. We will be sure to respond in good time, with instructions for the next step.