NOTICE: Hiring for the 2020 Spring/Summer Season is currently on hold due to uncertainty around the COVID-19 Virus.
Full-Time Seasonal Positions for Spring/Summer 2020 with Potential Long Term Options
Multiple positions opening with start dates ranging from March 1st to April 14th.
Email your Resume and Cover Letter to [email protected].
Climb On is seeking experienced Retail Sales Associates with a strong knowledge base in Traditional Climbing (gear climbing) and Basic to Intermediate knowledge of Big Wall Climbing equipment and Alpine Climbing or Mountaineering.
Experience with equipment and sales or service relating to Industrial Rope Access equipment, Working at heights, or Search and Rescue Rope Rescue equipment / techniques.
- Customer facing service and sales.
- Sharing product knowledge, and helping people of all levels find the right gear for their next adventure or workplace job.
- Keeping a tidy work space and participating in daily tasks like cleaning and restocking.
Skills / Qualifications
- Strong existing knowledge base in Traditional Rock Climbing Methods OR Industrial Rope Access Equipment or SAR.
- Enjoy working with people and have great customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Technically savvy. You are quick to learn new computer skills and can pick up on computer applications quickly.
- Effective time management skills.
- Excited to learn new skills and knowledge.
Are you interested in a long term position or growing your career with us? If so, these are the experience and skill sets we are currently seeking in perspective, long term employees:
- Previous experience with any aspect of an Ecommerce business, such as customer service by phone or email, shipping, web merchandising, etc.
- Ability to use CMS platforms and other digital tools.
- Basic Google SEO knowledge base.
- Marketing Analysis knowledge base.
- Social Media planning and creativity (either personal or professional).
- Basic Content Creative Editor skills (ex. use of Photoshop), such as cropping or resizing photos.
Benefits & Expectations
- $16+ depending on experience, with opportunity for growth.
- You are available to work a variety of shifts including most weekends.
- This job is Full-Time and you should be available to work at least 4 days per week for 30+ Hours.
- Extended health benefits for Full-Time employees after 1 year.
- Gear discounts!
- Additional paid and unpaid training opportunities.
- The best coworkers ever! Fun and supportive working environment.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Tell us a little about yourself and why you would like to work at Climb On.