Climb On loves being involved with the local community. We live, work, and play in Squamish, so we understand that a strong community is the first step to having a strong business. Every year we get many requests for donations in support.
Here is a list of some of the community groups, events and organizations we support:
- Squamish Access Society: Donate $1 at time of purchase and Climb On will match your donation up to $500 per year, just mention it when you are at the Till and a staff member will add it to your purchase.
- Alpine Club of Canada Vancouver Section: Show your membership card and Climb On will donate $1 for every purchase over $40 to the Alpine Club of Canada Community and their Environmental Initiatives. Just show your membership card at the time of your purchase and we donate for you. Every little bit counts and $1 per purchase can add up to a lot over the course of a year. Visit the ACC website to get a membership: www.accvancouver.ca
- Canadian Adaptive Climbing OR Ground Up Youth Climbing Team: Do you have gently used, in-season outdoor gear? Consider donating it to one of these great local initiatives! Bring it in to Climb On. If it has resale value, we will sell it on Consignment with proceeds going to your choice of Adaptive or Youth Climbing in our area.
Squamish Rampage Bouldering Competition and Festival Weekend: Prize Donation
- Mamquam Campground Fundraiser: Cash Donation
- Squamish Climbers Access Society: Cash, Prize and Equipment Donation, Volunteer Time
- REEL Rock Film Tour Squamish hosted by Social Collective: Cash and Prize Donation
- Ground Up Climbing Center Competitions and Youth Climbing Team: Prize Donation and Volunteer Time
- Canadian Adaptive Climbing: Equipment Donation
- Plus many silent auction and door prizes to local events and organizations.