Climb On Equipment is at a new location
Our new location is at 37873 Cleveland Ave.
At this time, we have paused accepting Consignment. We will begin accepting Consignment on Monday, July 20th.
We urge customers to practice physical distancing when entering our store.
See you at our new location soon!
From the Climb On Team
We are here to help! If you have any questions about the products on our site or would want to double-check the current weather in Squamish, feel free to contact us. Our staff enjoys talking about climbing equipment and climbing shoes! Feel free to call us if you have questions about fit and style, or if you require a certain type of climbing or alpine gear.
Please call us in-store for an immediate response during our store hours.
Phone: 1-877-48-CLIMB // 604-892-2243
You can also email us for general inquiries or for any questions you may have about our store and products. We typically respond within 1-2 business days via email. Thank you!
(Mid-March to Early-May)
(May to BC Labour Day)
(After BC Labour Day to Late September)
(October to Mid-March)
1 COVID-19 Updates
1.1 June 8 2020 - Store Update
Welcome back! We are practising health and safety precautions that WorkSafe BC has laid out to ensure the saftey of our employees and customers. Our health and safety measures include:
- Practising physical distancing in-store.
- Providing a hand washing station outside our store and hand sanitizers in-store. We encourage you to wash your hands outside before entering.
- Posting our occupancy limit of 6 people in-store.
- Using acrylic protective shields at our Cash Registers.
- Enhancing cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
- Encouraging contactless payment methods.
- Providing in-store pickup option in our online store for quick package retrieval.
Our summer hours are 8AM to 8PM. We look forward to seeing you in-store soon!
If you can't make it, contact us. We're still here for you at climbonsquamish.com
We plan to resume accepting consignment late June. If you have some great second hand outdoor gear to sell, please set it aside for now and bring it to us in late June or early July.
⚠ Shipping Disruption Alert due to COVID-19
Canada Post Service guarantees to continue providing timely and reliable service. But to be safe, give their people time, and to manage potential challenges, Canada Post has suspended On-time Delivery Guarantees for all parcel services, until further notice. Delivery Service Alerts
2 My Order
2.1 Why did my order not go through?
Q: "I am trying to complete my online order but the notification says that the Payment Failed."
Q: "I keep getting Awaiting Payment emails."
When you run into Payment Failures or if you receive an "Order Awaiting Payment Notification" email, it means your order has not passed the payment process. A customer has entered the postal code that does not match the postal code with their card-issuing bank.
To remedy this issue, please follow these steps:
- Log into your account. If you did not start an account with us, Create an Account with the same email address you made the order with. It should retrieve any past orders you made with us.
- Once you're logged in, click to Edit Billing Address and change the address to match with your card-issuing bank. Click Save.
- Click My Orders to view all your Orders.
- Go to your most recent order with the status "Awaiting Payment".
- Under the "Payment" heading for the order, click on the "Pay Now" link or scroll to the bottom and hit the "Pay Now" blue button.
- Follow the payment steps.
2.2 How do I check my order?
You can check your order by logging into your account.
If you ordered without starting an account (ordered as a guest), you can Create an Account with the same email address you made the order with. It should retrieve all your orders with us automatically and the history of your orders can be viewed.
If you still need help with your order, please send us an email or call us.
3 Special Orders
3.1 Work and Rescue Special Order
Work and Rescue items are available for Special Order. If we currently do not have a certain item in-stock or you'd like to Order items that we do not have online, we will try to provide the item for you.
For Industrial Special Orders, please e-mail Kris at [email protected] and include the following:
- Subject: Special Order
- Name/Company and Contact information.
- Item(s) you'd like to special order and how many you need.
- Example: 3 x NEW ENGLAND KMIII 10.5MM FULL SPOOL - Safety Green colour
We typically respond within 5 Business Days. Thank you!