Perfect for those situations when an approach shoe isn't enough and a full-on mountain boot is too much, the Zodiac Tech GTX fuses a technically precise fit with a durable, weatherproof design that handles everything from the massive approach to the summit snow slopes.
- UPPER Perwanger 1.8mm water-repellent suede upper. Sock-Fit XT construction system, with small built-in gaiter, that wraps around the foot like a sock. Asymmetric toe cap with broad rubber protection.
- LACING Extended Lacing down to the toe taken from the world of climbing, for maximum customisation and a comfortable fit.
- LINING Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX + Performance Comfort lining.
- SOLE Pentax Precision XT Sole compatible with semi-automatic crampons.
- OUTSOLE The Vibram® Mont rubber compound ensures stability and durability.
- Upper: Suede water-resistant 1,8 mm.
- Lining: GORE-TEX® (Performance Comfort Footwear)
- Insole: PRO FIBER 20
- Sole: PENTAX PRECISION II XT
- Size: 37 - 48 (with ½ sizes)
- Weight: 620g (½ pair size 38)
- Origin: Italy
View Scarpa Shoe Size Chart