If we don't have this item in-stock, we can still provide the item for you through special order. Please Contact us for inquiries on availability and shipping timeline.
Ultra-light and very compact ascender for rope ascents, hauling systems or friction knot replacement in self-rescue situations. TIBLOC has an automatic system that presses the carabiner against the rope to start the braking action on the rope.
For Professional / Industrial, the TIBLOC is an emergency rope clamp for ascending ropes or setting up hauling systems.
First Look Review: New Petzl Tibloc by Black Sheep Adventure Sports
- Can be used as a rope ascender or a progress capture device in a hauling system
- Automatic system presses the carabiner against the rope to start the braking action on the rope in any position
- Ultra-light (35 g) and very compact: the ascender can be carried permanently on the harness or in a pack
- Marking on the ascender is on the side that is visible when installed
- Stainless steel cam with angled teeth and self-cleaning slot securely grips the rope, even in muddy or icy conditions
- Material(s): stainless steel
- Weight: 35 g
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 11 mm
- Carabiner compatibility: all Petzl models except SPIRIT
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, UIAA