Sm’D is a D-shaped locking carabiner that is lightweight and compact and can be used in numerous situations; it is easy to manipulate, even when wearing gloves, and is available in three locking system versions.
- Great versatility:
- D shape is functional regardless of orientation, meeting multiple uses: attachment of a belay system, a pulley, or on the end of a lanyard...
- compact and very lightweight
- Good handling and ergonomics:
- D shape for good handling
- H-shaped cross-section contributes to better grip when wearing gloves
- Keylock system, to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- hole allows a TIBLOC or a MICRO TRAXION to be connected to the carabiner with a cord, making these devices loss-proof
- SCREW-LOCK: easy-to-open system, locking or not, according to the needs of the user. The red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked. This system is suitable for harsh environments where contaminants (mud, ice) could cause an automatic locking system to jam