If we don't have this item in-stock, it's available through Special Order. Please contact [email protected].
The PRO TRAXION progress capture pulley was designed to allow rope installation while the pulley is connected to the anchor. With its large-diameter sheave and great efficiency, it is particularly appropriate for hauling heavy loads on big walls. The side plate locks when loaded and prevents the opening of the pulley during use.
- Weight: 265 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 567
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
- Min. rope diameter: 8 mm
- Max. rope diameter: 13 mm
- Sheave type: sealed ball bearings
- Sheave diameter: 38 mm
- Working load: 2 x 2.5 = 5 kN
- Breaking strength: 2 x 11 = 22 kN
- Working load as progress capture pulley: 2,5 kN
- Breaking strength as progress capture pulley: 4 kN
- Efficiency: 95 %