If we don't have this item in-stock, we can still provide the item for you through special order. Please Contact us for inquiries on availability and shipping timeline.
Single lanyard with a compact, integrated energy absorber designed for protection on a horizontal lifeline (rope or cable) or on an elevated platform. It is available in 80 or 150 cm versions (without connectors). Equipped with two captive carabiners, it is certified to U.S. and European standards.
- Designed for protection on a horizontal lifeline (rope or cable) or on an elevated platform
- Absorbs energy in case of a fall:
- tearing of the energy absorber webbing limits the impact force on the user
- works with users who weigh between 50 and 130 kg
- progressive tearing reduces the deceleration on lightweight users
- Minimal bulk: compact energy absorber facilitates handling
- Abrasion resistance:
- durable zippered fabric pouch protects the energy absorber from abrasion or contaminants while allowing for regular inspection of the absorber
- lanyard and pouch reduce the risk of cuts and potential severing over edges
- Comes with two captive steel carabiners, with TRIACT-LOCK auto-locking system.
- Material(s): polyester, nylon, steel
- Certification(s): ANSI Z359.13 12 feet (130 - 310 lbs.), ANSI Z359.12, CE EN 355, CE EN 354, CE EN 362
|Maximum authorized length (with connectors)
|Maximum length of torn lanyard after fall
|Maximum clearance (for fall factor 2)