"This Seattle brand may just have perfected the midlayer."
-- Outside Magazine, Best Jackets of 2017
The newest in active insulation technology, the Ascendant Hoody drops excess heat and moisture when you’re questing uphill—but shelters you from the cold when you downshift. The stretchy, weather-shedding Pertex Microlight 20D ripstop outer layer moves with you, and the wicking, lightly fuzzy Polartec Alpha Direct Insulation is perfect over a base layer, or even your skin. Ski in it, climb in it, ride to work in it—live in it.
- Fit: Trim Fit
- View OR Size Chart
- Pertex® Microlight 100% nylon 20D ripstop stretch woven shell
- Polartec® Alpha® Direct Insulation
- 100% polyester
- 95 g/m2
- Center Back Length: 27¾” / 70 cm
- Weight : 10.9oz / 310g Avg. Weight for size M
"A game changer when it comes to active insulation."
-- Gear Patrol, Best Jacket for Ski Touring 2018
- Fabric Performance:
- Active Insulation
- Movement-Mirroring Stretch
- Design Features:
- Adjustable Helmet-Compatible Hood
- Internal Thumb Loops
- Zip Chest Pocket
- Dual Hand Warmer- Pockets
- Internal Front Stormflap
- Key Clip
- Functional Details:
- Single-Separating Center Front Zipper
- Low-Pro Binding™ Hood and Cuffs
- Elastic Drawcord Hem
"An instant classic."
--Powder Magazine, Jan. 2018