Charge a wide range of small to medium size devices from the sun with this 20 watt foldable solar panel. The Nomad 20 features our new solar charger design, durable enough to last through any adventure and sleek enough to fit in any pack or bag. Includes integrated cable storage, built-in Flip dock, and adjustable kickstand.
Built-in kickstand clicks into place at multiple angles, so you can position your panel for optimal solar collection. Integrated 8mm cable and USB port let you charge a range of small to medium size devices including phones, tablets, power banks, and more. If you want to capture more sun, the 8mm cable lets you chain additional solar panels for faster charge time. Rugged and durable, built to last as long as your adventures do.
The solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. You can plug your phone directly into the panel or use it to recharge a portable recharger for later use.
The Nomad 20 is best used for recharging things like:
- Power banks
- Fitness trackers
- Lighthouse lanterns
- Small USB devices
- Small Power stations
- Solar Port (blue, 8mm, male): 14 - 22V, up to 1.3A (20W max)
- USB port: 5V, up to 2.1A (10.5W max)
- Weight: 2.28 lbs (1.03 kg)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 11.5 x 21.75 x 0.75 in (29.2 x 55.3 x 1.9 cm)
- Dimensions (folded): 11.5 x 7.4 x 1.25 in (29.2 x 19 x 3.2 cm)
- Warranty: 12 months
- Rated Power: 20W
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 18 - 22V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline