Due to high shipping costs, bouldering pads that are purchased online cannot be shipped. Please select In-Store Pickup as your delivery method.
The hinge pad refined. The Drifter is designed with standard luxury features and will be your trusty companion as you roam between your favourite bouldering destinations. We’ve built ease of use, versatility, and longevity into its core creating a more refined experience.
Limited edition pads will feature a local artist’s painting of different North American bouldering areas. Flashed will take some proceeds from these pads and donate them to local access societies and initiatives so that we can continue to enjoy and respect these incredible places!
- Local Artist: Chief Artwork by Natasha Louise.
- Easy carry multiple pad system. No extra straps or flaps.
- Flat mode resists hinge bending. Uses the same closure straps.
- Burly 1680d ballistic nylon with PU undercoating.
- All metal hardware. No plastic…anywhere!
- Standard Luxury padded shoulder straps and padded waist belt.
- Standard Luxury stabilizer and sternum Straps.
- Soft Touch / Heavy Duty seat belt handles.
- 1000d Robic Nylon landing surface.
- Easy insert buckle loops. No more fumbling when it’s closing time.
- No more webbing slip, on shoulder harness and stabilizer straps
- Rounded bottom corners for longer durability
- Waistbelt shifted down for people with longer torsos. Makes lower shoulder strap position location more likely to use for smaller people. Raises pad on the back for even better maneuverability and safety when stepping down off boulders.