Due to high shipping costs, bouldering pads that are purchased online cannot be shipped. Please select In-Store Pickup as your delivery method.
Whether gathering around a boulder with friends or out doing a solo circuit, knowing a big soft pad is underneath helps you move with confidence. Born out of the forests of Squamish where big holes and sharp talus are common, having a big landing surface to span the gaps and is thick to soak in the edgy things is a game changer. Focus more on the challenge of the climb and know the Big Squishy has got your back. Now available in our special edition Climb On Chief print!
- Bottom colour: Bespoke (Black colour)
- Easy Carry multiple pad system. No extra straps or flaps.
- Flat Mode resists hinge bending. Uses the same closure straps.
- Burly 1680d ballistic nylon with PU undercoating.
- No plastic hardware. All metal.
- Standard Luxury padded shoulder straps and padded waist belt.
- Standard Luxury stabilizer and sternum Straps.
- Soft Touch / heavy duty seat belt handles.
- 1000d Robic Nylon landing surface.
- Easy Insert buckle loops. No more fumbling when it’s closing time.
- Rounded ground contact corners for reduced wear and extended life.
- Cover made in Vietnam. Foam made in Canada/USA.
- Local Artist: Chief Artwork by Natasha Louise.