If we don't have this item in-stock, it's available through Special Order. Please contact [email protected].
The 316 model hanger is the newest design addition in over a decade.
Following mandates of the EU, all reputable manufacturers shall produce anchors made out of 316 Stainless steel. These hangers are conducive to all but the most corrosive environments. (Marine environments).
While the 038 model will still be the work horse hanger, Fixe felt like there were improvements to be made.
- Conical Washer - The rim of the bolt hole protrudes slightly into a conical shape, away from wall. Pulling the hanger will generate a spring effect that provides constant pressure against the wall, multiplying the strength of the torque. It also allows better control upon tightening. When placed properly, the hanger maintains a constant pressure that expands the force between the bolt and the wall.
- Fixing pins/Dimples - They have increased the distance from the bolt hole and the three dimples. Achieving more force to prevent the hanger from rotating. Weight- We have decreased the thickness from 4mm stock to 3.5mm. This has reduced the weight of the hanger.
- Durability to equipment - They have rounded the edges of the hanger. This will eliminate damage to carabiners and quick links.
- Geometry - The shape has changed slightly. When placed under a roof, the carabiner will be routed so that it never comes into contact with the projecting head of the bolt.
- 5620lbs / 25kn
- CE/UIAA Certified Life Safety
- 3.5mm Stock 316 Stainless Steel
- 2 Carabiner Capacity