Due to high shipping costs, bouldering pads that are purchased online cannot be shipped. Please select In-Store Pickup as your delivery method.
Comfortable to carry on the shoulder thanks to the waist belt and ergonomic and padded shoulder straps, this crash is easy to close and carry.
The locking buckles are durable in metal with quick release so that switching from one lock to another will take very little time.
The internal padding is composed of three different layers of foam that allow to cushion falls from both the top and the bottom. All for a total thickness of just over 12 cm!
Finally, the cover is made of Cordura: an indestructible type of nylon!
Don't forget that you also have a large carpet to clean your shoes before starting the project!
- Adjustable and contoured backpack straps, larger and more cushioned
- Waistband to keep pad/weight on hips
- Sternum strap to keep shoulder straps in place
- load lifters to redistribute weight off shoulders and onto hips
- New quick-release industrial strength metal cam style buckles all around for easy open and close
- Huge carpet square to clean shoes
- A combination of metal cam style buckles, webbing, and flaps to secure your gear and, or, another pad
- Easy access handles to move pads quickly from boulder to boulder without closing the pad
- 3'' open cell foal sandwiched between a 1'' layer on top and bottom
- Include shoe cleaning carpet
- 25mm (1") top layer closed cell foam goes all the way through the pad
- 80mm (3") mid layer open cell foam is bonded to the bottom layer
- 25mm (1") bottom layer closed cell foam for extra durability and pressure containment