If we don't have this item in-stock, it's available through Special Order. Please contact [email protected].
Arborists place many different requirements on their harnesses. They have to allow as much freedom of movement as possible, while also being robust and fitting well in order to ensure maximum comfort during free-hanging work. Finally, they need to offer multiple attachment options for neatly holding arborists' many pieces of equipment. The TREEREX Triple Lock Harness fulfills all of these criteria to perfection—and more.
View: TreeRex Technical Videos
- 3D Vent Technology for unbeatable support and comfort
- Variety of rope bridge configurations and optional SRT bridge for safe and comfortable working on single ropes
- 2 color-coded rope bridges and one anchor ring for maximum lateral freedom of movement
- Triple Lock buckles on the waist belt and leg loops allows it to be easily put on and taken off
How to assemble an adjustable rope bridge?
- Lateral fastening eyelets can also be adjusted under load thanks to a smart adjustment mechanism for an optimum working position in the tree.
- Rope bridge set: Set of color-coded ropes, cords and a cambium ring for a variety of rope bridge configurations.
- The supplied prusik makes it possible to build a length-adjustable rope bridge.
- Adjustable SRT bridge (extends the TREEREX with a central tie-in point).
User Manual [Link - PDF]
ONE HARNESS – INFINITE POSSIBILITIES
How to assemble two non adjustable rope bridges with back up?
Different rope bridge configurations:
- TREEREX with one adjustable and one fixed rope bridge and integrated SRT bridge
- TREEREX with one adjustable and one fixed rope bridge
- TREEREX with a fixed rope bridge and integrated SRT bridge
- TREEREX with integrated SRT bridge