If we don't have this item in-stock, it's available through Special Order. Please contact [email protected].
3 attachment points give the Triple Attachment Pulley a wide variety of connection options. A hot forged, rope friendly body is kind on textile equipment, while fairlead flares maintain efficient movement.
- Three attachment points allow the Triple Attachment to be rigged in a wide variety of ways, including off centre hanging to reduce wear on ropes.
- The pulleys side plates are angled away from the sheave, giving a reduced bend radius and increasing efficiency if the ropes run over them.
- The pulley body is hot forged to reduce the number of edges on the pulley. This reduces the amount of wear ropes experience when they run over the pulley body.
- Stainless steel spindles increase pulley lifespan by resisting corrosion.
- All attachment points are curved, allowing safe connection with splices and knots as well as carabiners.
- Bearings are more efficient than bushings, reducing friction and making movement and control of loads easier.
- MBS: 36kN
- WLL: 7kN
- Dimensions: 94 x 68 x 33mm
- Weight: 133g
- Max. Rope Diameter: 14mm
- Conformance: EN 12278:2007