If we don't have this item in-stock, it's available through Special Order. Please contact [email protected].
An internal Aramid layer sits between two layers of heavy-duty canvas, effectively protecting ropes from the type of sharp or abrasive hazards commonly found at abseil and tope rope sites. Tie-in cords allow quick and easy installation anywhere along a rope’s length. Available in 50cm or 80cm lengths.
- Triple-layer construction for high levels of rope protection
- Aramid mid layer gives high heat and abrasion resistance
- Colour coded layers allow easy assessment of wear and tear
- Reversible colours allow easy identification of separate lines
- Tie in cords allow installation at any point along a rope’s length
- Large connection eyes allow connection with either tie in cords or carabiners
- Can be used in conjunction with ProPad+ rope mat to maximize protection