The Yubi is a portable training hangboard.
- Its rotary system allows access to a multitude of grips depending on the type of training and the level of the climber.
- The rope system allows great stability and fits easily.
- It hangs anywhere and is easily conveyed.
- The difficulty level of the crimps is easy to personalize depending on the type of training or experience of the climber.
- Simply adjust the hangboard so as to increase or decrease the angle of the grip.
The Yubiboard Portable Hangboard Gear Review by Tim Schaufele of Squamish Climbing Magazine
- Length: 45 cm
- Diameter: 6 cm
- Weight: 0.9 kg including rope
- Rope: 6 mm 8 feet
- Material: Birch
- Available Base crimps: more than twenty different grips with variants (see chart below)
||35 mm (flat)
|1 Hand 22 mm
||1 Hand 30 mm
||1 Hand 24 mm
||1 Hand 22 mm