If we don't have this item in-stock, it's available through Special Order. Please contact [email protected].
Offering the UPF50+ advantages and shape of the original PRO Tech, the Lite version also utilizes a lighter weight fabric, weighs less, and offers added visibility with an ANSI 107-2010 compliant fluorescent yellow and 3M reflective trim. With a low profile crown, the PRO Tech Lite allows company logos to be prominently displayed on the helmet and a structured brim keeps team members looking sharp. A contoured brim with a 1 ½" drop at the back adds excellent sun protection to your helmet and helps keep you more comfortable while working out in the hot sun. A water resistant brim keeps rain and snow off your shoulders.
- Installs quickly and easily without modification to your helmet or sticky adhesives
- Air flows freely through helmet vents, promoting cooling
- Helps block glare
- Works with headlamps and hydration packs
- Flexible yet structured
- Very Lightweight (~ 3.2 oz)
- Brim dimensions: Front/Left/Right - 3", Rear - 3 1/2", Rear drop - 1 1/2"
- UPF50+ Sun Protection
- Black underbrim to minimize reflected light
- Fits most construction, climbing, rigging, and work-at-height helmets, including KASK*, Petzl*, 3M*, and more. Also works with most recreational climbing helmets. Does not work with hard hats.
- Pictured on a helmet. Helmet not included.