If we don't have this item in-stock, it's available through Special Order. Please contact [email protected].
PRO Tech Safety Helmet Brim: Designed for professional work and offers the ultimate in durability. Made with 1000d CORDURA® fabric, the brim is abrasion resistant and withstands the tough environment of a work-at-height professional. A contoured brim with a 1 ½" drop at the back adds excellent sun protection to your helmet and helps keep you more comfortable while working out in the hot sun. A water resistant brim keeps rain and snow off your shoulders.
» How to Install
- Installs quickly and easily without modification to your helmet or sticky adhesives
- Air flows freely through helmet vents, promoting cooling.
- Helps block glare.
- Works with headlamps and hydration packs.
- UPF50+ Sun Protection.
- Fits most climbing, rigging, and work-at-height helmets. Does not work with hard hats. See our PRO Vision product for this application.
- Uses: Work-at-height occupations, tower, wind turbine, rigging, rescue, professional guides
PRO Tech Specifications:
- Made in USA - patents pending.
- Two year limited warranty.
- Fits most work at height helmets, 26-31” in outer circumference.
- Front - 3" (76 mm)
- Left/Right - 3" (76 mm)
- Rear - 3½" (88 mm)
- Rear drop - 1½" (38 mm)
- Weight - 4.4 oz (125 grams)
- Width - 14¾" (37 cm)
- Length - 16¾" (42 cm)
- Max windspeed - 35 MPH (56 KPH)
- UPF50+ brim (helmet attachment crown not rated)
- As with other visors, does not provide top of head sun protection
- Water Resistant
- 100% Nylon exclusive of decoration
- Brim uses 1000d Cordura fabric
- Underside of brim is black
- Hand wash, hang to dry