If you're looking for all-around performance with comfort, this is the shoe for you. The Endeavor gives you power and precision exactly where you want it. The slightly asymmetrical toe shape comfortably follows the natural line of the foot, and the shoe has an innovative triple fork webbing system for custom fitting. With its unique features and super solid construction, the Endeavor will meet and exceed your high expectations as a great all-around climbing shoe.
- Butora NEO Fuse sticky rubber
- 100% Organic Hemp lining to control stretch and odor
- Split leather footbed for comfort and performance
- 3D injection molded ABS midsole for precision edging and torsion rigidity
- Triple fork webbing for a custom fit
The shoe comes in 4 different variations:
- Mens Wide (High volume) - Moss (Green)
- Mens Narrow (Low volume) - Sierra gold (Yellow)
- Womens Wide (High Volume) - Crimson (Red) - The Womens version has a lower cut ankle and heel to accommodate the lower cut heel bone common with many women.
- Womens Narrow (Low volume) - Lavender (Purple) - The Womens version has a lower cut ankle and heel to accommodate the lower cut heel bone common with many women.
- Size up half-size for a tight, aggressive fit, or full-size for more comfortable fit.
- Fit: Relaxed
- Note: Male and Female sizes differ (ex. Size 7 Men's is slightly bigger than Size 7 Women's)