Epic Jewellery

Epic Jewellery necklaces and earrings are designed locally in Squamish by a young climber names Sofia and her Dad. Sofia is part of the Ground Up Climbing Youth Team, and she started this project with her dad, who has a jewellery store in Granville Island. Sofia has since been conceiving the designs from her own perspective, as a budding climber, with the help of her father.

The jewellery is made by Professional Silver Smiths.

Each jewellery is made of Sterling Silver. It is comprised of 92.5% Silver (often referred to as ‘nine-two-five’ silver for this reason and stamped with the numbers 925). The other 7.5% is most often an alloy of copper, argentium silver, or other materials. They use the best quality alloy. All jewellery is guaranteed to be nickel free.

Read more
Read less

Quickdraw Earrings

Epic jewellery for epic climbers. Look as striking as that a..

Hanger Earring

Epic jewellery for epic climbers. Chic, hanger earrings!

Figure 8 Necklace

Epic jewellery for epic climbers. Strong knot on a magnifice..

Solution Necklace

Epic jewellery for epic climbers. Show some love for your La..
By using our website, you agree to the use of cookies. These cookies help us understand how customers arrive at and use our site and help us make improvements. Hide this message More on cookies »
Shipping is $10 in Canada, for Orders below $150.
Flat Rate of $20 when shipping to the States.
Free Shipping within Canada for orders above $150.