The AERO LITE are the lightest ice screws on the market, with an innovative 3-tooth steel bit for technical mountaineering. They are available in 5 lengths. They use a stainless steel, 3 tooth tip, which allows for easy placement in all conditions.
- The body and the hanger are made of aluminum to minimize weight.
- The foldable crank is made of stainless steel.
- The diameter of the screws is larger than the current ones on the market.
- This makes it possible to safely use existing anchor holes. A color code makes to quick identification of the different lengths.
- These are the ideal screws for technical routes where performance and lightness are key points.
- Available in 5 lengths 10, 13, 16, 19 and 22 cm.
- Material: Aluminium, Stainless steel
- Color-coated knob and hanger to easily identify screw lengths: RED (10cm-58g), GOLD (13cm-65g), BLUE (16cm-72g), GREY (19cm - 78g), GREEN (22cm-84g)
- Teeth protective cap
- Foldable stainless steel wire crank
- Highly textured crank knob for secure handling
- Certifications: CE EN 568, UIAA 151.
- PPE: return not allowed