Do you know about Climb On Redpoints? Make sure you take advantage of it!
In the middle of the 2018 summer season, we began to implement our Loyalty Rewards Program to customers coming into our store. Some questions you may have already heard are:
“Do you have loyalty points?”
“Are you part of the rewards program?"
“Do you want some Redpoints?”
You should seriously consider starting it and taking advantage of accruing points! Why?
ABOUT THE CLIMB ON REDPOINTS (Loyalty Rewards):
- For every dollar spent (before taxes), a point is earned.
- At 500 points, it’s $10 OFF your next purchase OR a free Climb On water bottle.
- At 1000 points, it’s $20 OFF your next purchase OR a free Climb On branded item (water bottle, hat, or shirt)
- There is no expiration date and no cost to be a part of this program. You also do not need to be a resident of Canada.
- Your points increase if you purchase items in-store or online.
At the moment, redeeming your points (points redemption) is only available when you visit the store. If you think about it, this still works for those who don’t live in Canada, because you’ll always come back to your favourite climbing store when you’re in Squamish again! *wink wink, hint hint, nudge nudge*
Most of our customers don’t realize how many points they would have earned when they skip the loyalty program sign up.
I’ll give an example of a purchase made by one of our customers. Luckily, this customer chose to be a part of our loyalty program. Within a 3.5 month span, they purchased the Asana Super Hero Crashpad (439 points), the Slimline Climb On Brush (9 points), Flashed Chunky Chalk (9 points) and the E9 Kroc Shorts (89 points). These purchases earned them approximately 545 points. They decided to use their points to get a free water bottle, which was given as a gift to their relative. Win!
STARTING CLIMB ON REDPOINTS
We usually ask if you already have an account with us and if you’ve started earning some redpoints. But in the event that it gets busy, we definitely miss mentioning it. Here’s what to do:
- The next time you’re in the store and you don’t have an account with us yet, ask to start it.
- If you already have an account with us, but haven’t started the redpoint system, ask us to start it for you! It’ll only take a minute ...unless our computer goes kapput.
- You can skip the first two aforementioned options and just start the process online by clicking the button below. Easy peasy!
Every time you shop at our store, mention your first and/or last name to us and we'll attach it to the sale. This way, your points don't go unnoticed.
Tip: Adding your birthdate when you sign up will open up the possibility of getting a birthday reward.
When trying to come up with a name for our Loyalty Program, Cody Abercrombie (one of our staff members) suggested to call it Redpoints. Many climbers will frequently try to redpoint a route after having failed to on-sight or flash it. It’s a tad similar when you purchase something that's just 5 points away from your reward. Haha!