The redesigned HiLight 2P offers assault tent performance in a roomy, steep-side wall construction. The new Flow Manifold (patent pending) allows interior heat convection and exterior airflow to draw moisture vapor and stale air out of the tent. New, high tenacity 30D poly fabric keeps the tent tight as a drum in all conditions and is treated for flame resistance for North America compliance/availability. We’ve also added fully taped seams (no more seam sealing required on your own), reinforced internal pole grips, and reflective guylines that are now three times stronger. In addition, the Flow Manifold allows for a central, ceiling exit rope for anchoring in on steep pitches.
- Flow Manifold allows interior heat convection and exterior airflow to draw moisture and stale air out of the tent.
- Flame resistance treatment for North America compliance.
- High tenacity 30D poly fabric improves strength and doesn’t stretch when wet .
- 100% Taped seams (no consumer seam sealing necessary).
- One or two-person design with large single side-door entry and optional vestibule for gear storage.
- Two-and-a-half-pole design provides twice the strength and a drip-free awning.
- Stronger reflective guylines—Polyester sheath with Dyneema core to minimize stretch.
- Ground cloth (sold separately) is highly recommended.
- Complies to FR regulation CPAI-84.
- Series : Superlight Series
- Season : 4
Average Packed Weight: 1420 g (3 lb 2 oz)
Minimum Weight: 1182 g (2 lb 9 oz)
Dimensions: 208 x 147 x 106 x 102 cm (82 x 50 x 42 x 40 in)
Area: 2.54m2 (27.3 sq ft)
Packed Size: 15 x 23 cm (6 x 9")
- Capacity: 3
- Doors: 2
- Average Packed Weight: 2030 g (4 lb 7 oz)
- Minimum Weight: 1792 g ( 3 lb 15 oz)
- Dimensions: 218 x 152 x 140 x 109 cm ( 86 x 60 x 55 x 43 in)
- Area: 3.19 m2 (34.3 sq ft)
- Packed Size: 18 x 25 cm (7X 10")