The Cliff Board Mini™ not only delivers climbers a solid workout at home, it is the ideal tool for a progressive warm-up at the cliff. Just un-clip it from your home setup, stash it in your pack and hang it at the cliff. A great tool for recruitment and getting those fast twitch fibers primed for your project of the day.
Weighing in at around 550 grams and about half the size of the screen of a laptop, it measures 340 mm x 135 mm its light and totally portable. The Cliff Board Mini™ is perfectly suited for traveling climbers or climbers who often work away from home and want to stick to a training routine.
- Hand made in Australia from plantation timber the Cliff Board™ is super friendly on your skin and the environment.
- At around 940grams and smaller than a laptop at 340 mm x 210 mm, the Cliff Board™ is perfectly suited for traveling climbers or climbers who often work away from home and want to stick to a training routine.
- Train upper body strength and power on the large positive rungs and holds.
- Work finger strength on the various 2 and 3 finger pockets. Isolate finger strength on the deep mono pockets.
- Train your open hand crimp and half crimp on four different sized rails on the front, and the beastly sloping rail on the back.
- Rails and edges.
- Top rail, 30 mm rounded open handed in-cut.
- 2nd edge, 18 mm rounded flat.
- 3rd edge 15 mm rounded flat.
- Back edge, 10 mm rounded edge.
- 2nd row pockets, 2 x 3 finger pockets 20 mm , 2 x mono's 30 mm, 1 x 2 finger 20 mm.
- 3 x hand holes.
We recommend this finger board to:
- Traveling climbers.
- Climbers who want a progressive warm up at the cliff.
- Climbers who work away from home.
- Climbers who can't permanently fix a fingerboard.
- Any climber who wants to stick to a training routine.