Refuel with this cheesy alfredo pasta, loaded with tender pieces of grilled chicken and just the right amount of tomatoes and spinach.
- Packaging clearly shows allergens and nutritional information, and has a graduated scale on one side, so you know how much water to add.
- Ingredients: pasta, tagliatelli (ground durum wheat semolina, egg, water, salt.), freeze dried grilled chicken (chicken breast with rib meat, salt, potato starch, onion and garlic powder, spices), potato starch, nonfat dry milk (grade a pasteurized skim milk), parmesan cheese [(partially skim milk, culture, salt, enzymes) and disodium phosphate], chicken flavor broth low sodium [maltodextrin, salt, torula yeast, dehydrated vegetables (onion, celery, parsley, spinach, garlic, carrot), potato flour, xanthan gum, spices, extractives of spice (including turmeric and paprika), soy lecithin. not more than 2% soybean oil added as a processing aid], tomato flakes, garlic minced, butter powder [(sweet cream, salt, annatto color), nonfat milk solids, sodium caseinate and disodium phosphate], food starch-modified, white onion, spinach, natural flavor (baker’s yeast extract, salt), garlic granulated, sea salt, parsley, natural flavor [contains baker’s yeast extract, salt, canola oil (anti-dusting)], white pepper.
- Allergens: contains soy, milk and wheat.
- No cooking needed, simply add water, stir, wait and enjoy.
- Meals have a 5-year shelf life.