If we don't have this item in-stock, it's available through Special Order. Please contact [email protected].
3M has you covered with a complete line of mobile and static rope grabs for both synthetic fibre rope and steel wire cable, along with a wide variety of lifelines to meet your work needs. All of the rope grabs are made of high grade corrosion resistant materials. The lifelines are available in 5/8 in (16 mm) or 3/4 in (19 mm) nylon, polyester, or polyester/polypropylene blend rope and in cut lengths or assemblies that include a self locking snap hook at one end. 3M also offers several styles of counterweights to keep the lifeline taut and optimize performance of the rope grab system.
- 50 ft (15 m) rope lifeline
- 5/8 in (16 mm) diameter polyester/polypropylene blend features additional abrasion and UV resistance for added durability and longevity
- Built-in self locking snap hook at one end offer a fast and safe connection to an anchorage connector
- Durable, high strength 5-tuck splice provides an extra layer of ruggedness, strength, and field longevity
- Connector: Snap Hook
- Lifeline Material: Polyester / Polyropylene Blend
- Net Weight: 5.6 lb (2.5 kg)
- Weight Capacity: 310 lbs (141 kg)
- Certification: Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., CSA Z259.2.1 Class ADP