We understand that once in a while you may order something online that does not fit you, or does not exactly fit your needs. For orders shipped to the USA, we cannot accept returns at this time (unless the mistake is ours), if you are ordering to the USA please be sure of your purchase.
If you order from within Canada, you can change your mind and can return your item within 30 days. To return an item by mail because you changed your mind, the following rule requirements apply:
- The item has not been worn beyond trying it on for fit.
- The hang tags and all the original manufacturers packaging are left in-tact (a 15% restocking fee may apply if the packaging is damaged or removed.
- Include a copy of the original receipt
- You are responsible for the return shipping cost. We highly suggest insuring your shipment as we do not take responsibility for any items lost in transit.
- If you are unsure of your exact size, we recommend ordering 2 items so you can try them on at home and return the one that does not fit. You will be responsible for return shipping, but at least you will get the right size!
Mailing Instructions for Returns:
- Package up the item with original manufacturers hang tags and packaging
- Complete the Return Form, and include it with your item
- Ship the Package to the address below
- Email the tracking number, name, and size of item being returned to email@example.com
Climb On Squamish
PO Box 2438 38167 2nd Ave
Squamish, BC V8B 0B6
Returns Within Canada:
Please send your item back by the method of your choice (Canada Post is usually the cheapest). Be sure to send us a tracking number.
From Outside Canada:
At this time we cannot accept international or USA returns via post. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Not all gear last forever, some of us are especially hard on our stuff and it may have a shorter lifespan for some than for others, but if you feel that your item has worn out or broken pre-maturely or broken due to a manufacturing defect, we will process the warranty return to the manufacturer on your behalf. We honor all warranty return within the scope of each individual manufacturers warranty policy. If you have a question about a specific item either check the manufacturers warranty policy on their own web-site or email us with your question.
When applying for a warranty replacement or repair please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the item name, size, color, a few photographs, and a short paragraph about what has happened to the item. We will be sure to respond in good time, with instructions for the next step.